Sunday, September 23, 2012

Purpose...

The purpose of this blog is to share my God and all the blessings and lessons He guides me through!  He loves me with an everlasting love, and I am amazed daily at the way He works in my life and the lives of others around me.  The most amazing thing He has done for me and to me was take this broken vessel of my life and make it something of value and use! 

Jeremiah 18:2-4(KJV)

Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

I am called to be a reflection of God, by the saving grace of Jesus, and the power of the Holy Spirit!  This blog is not about me, and what I am or know.  It is about God, and who He is....  It is my prayer that the words here bring Him glory and draw you closer to Him.

1 comment: